I did it again...

/ I did it again... #12  
I have a good amount of seat time on a 3020 and a 4020 from back in my earlier years on the farm. Those were great tractors and would pull just darned near anything. They were built to last forever and would be my number 1 choice for restoration.

How about posting some "before" pics so we can more fully appreciate the "after" pics when you're done?

/ I did it again... #14  
I'd post pics but I don't have a camera. Heck, I don't even have a cell phone...

You are living my dream! I wish I didn't need a cell but I have to have one with my job :mad:. I hate having to sleep with it beside my bed, wondering if I will get a phone call in the middle of the night to go to work....

/ I did it again... #15  
You are living my dream! I wish I didn't need a cell but I have to have one with my job :mad:. I hate having to sleep with it beside my bed, wondering if I will get a phone call in the middle of the night to go to work....

It isn't just cells that cause that problem; back in the 70's/80's I didn't have a cell(and still don't), but had a land line beside the bed for that very reason, night time misery calls

/ I did it again...
I guess you would love to live in the 1850s like me.
hugs, Brandi

1850s? Not quite that far back in time! :laughing: I'm not a techno geek; I don't have a desire to have every gadget going but I do like some of them...for example I'd hate to not have a computer now and I like modern dentistry and health care. I'd be dead without the later! :eek: