BX24 Hydraulic manifold leak

/ BX24 Hydraulic manifold leak #1  

jondog

Tractor
BX25
Looking for anyone who had to remove the bolts on top of the manifold on bx24-25 models.Its a simple rubber O ring however the bolt cant be completely removed due to it hitting the bottom of the battery case.I have put a band aid on it for now but would like to get er done correctly...Thanks

/ BX24 Hydraulic manifold leak #2  
I suspect your doing the same thing I had my dealer do under warranty a few years ago.

One of the other Kubota owners posted this picture , (which was same problem I had)

I had mine apart as far as the battery box and gave up , and once I saw it was warranty work I let them do it, I think they had to remove battery box to get at them.

also here is link to old post about
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...-loader-manifold-leak.html?highlight=manifold

Attachments

• bx2350%20leak.JPG
    bx2350%20leak.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 756
   / BX24 Hydraulic manifold leak
Thanks, mines a 05 way out of warranty, I saw this thread and was hoping to see other options thanks for the reply

/ BX24 Hydraulic manifold leak #4  
Mine is a 2007/2008 model , hopefully yours will not be the same hassle regarding the or rings and faulty seating design.

/ BX24 Hydraulic manifold leak
I hope not Jake, being a retired heavy equip. Operater the BX has exceeded my expatations, this is the first issue I've had, and we use her hard.just disappointed with the hydrolic design,

/ BX24 Hydraulic manifold leak #6  
Ive had the same problem, my bx2660 is 2012.(deft a disappointed in the crappy design) not under warranty so i got out the plasma & cut out the battery plate but left 3/8" lip so I could put in a steel plate & weld in a bracket so it can be bolted to the piece that sticks up from the floor. The O rings were $2 each, going to install them in t/m & put it to the test moving top soil.

/ BX24 Hydraulic manifold leak #7  
This problem seems to be a recurring issue for everyone. The low pressure accumulators are designed to ensure that the accumulators match the applications. The filters used were medium pressure filters( 1000-1500 psi). The hydraulic pump fails due to either of these reasons that is, heat, contamination or cavitation. It in turn leads to hydraulics leak causing issues small and large. It would be great if the problem is identified at the earliest and if possible get the job done with help of professionals( http://www.rushhydraulic.ca/ )Rush Hydraulics, who did an amazing job on my generator.