What is the funniest thing you ever saw in operating heavy equipment

/ What is the funniest thing you ever saw in operating heavy equipment #42  
Got a couple;
12 wheel dump truck was loaded with boulders to make a stone wall.
As he dumped a large one got caught in the tailgate and the front raised about 8 ft off of the ground.
Driver hit the valve so fast that the front bounced back about 4 ft.

'nother time we had a large boulder in the way of a decent roadway path. It was sitting on top of bedrock.
I was on a D6 but lacked traction to move it. The shovel was down hill so I motioned to him to pull with his stick as I pushed the corner.
As I thought with our combined energy we got it to move and move it did!
Never saw a shovel reverse so fast and an operator with so white a face (and stained pants).
The rumble and shock wave actually rattled windows in the nearby house.

/ What is the funniest thing you ever saw in operating heavy equipment #43  
Nope, I am a free agent now (which means I don't get paid) Too old to poke, fight, hold a light, or carry out the dead. Seems all that I do is shovel the blinking snow... Been doing that a lot this eternal winter, but it beats flying around in a Herc in the bleak barren darkness of the Arctic all winter. It's been forty years and I sill haven't gotten warm yet.... had a chance to work for an oil company in twin otters, but they said I would have to take an arctic survival course. Yeah, right, sure. Maybe some other lifetime. Igloos have no heat.

Riding in C-130s seems even smellier, colder (or hotter), and noisier than open-sided helicopters. Glad I don't have to do that anymore.