Ls tractor

/ Ls tractor #1  

catton93

Tractor
LSXR4040
Has anyone had any problems with the LSXR4040?

/ Ls tractor
I am wondering how dependable the regeneration system will be.

/ Ls tractor #3  
Welcome to TBN!

That's one of their latest models. Very nice tractor. If anyone has had a broken one it must have been their fault and felt too silly to come here to get poked and heckled telling us about it... :laughing:

I've not seen anyone have any complaints or issues of any sort. If specs meet your needs, by all means go for it.

/ Ls tractor
Thanks, that is some good info. Im trying to figure out how to move around on this site.

/ Ls tractor #6  
Search is ok if looking for something specific, but I generally just go to whatever "section" best fits my new posts, and troll around the "Today's Posts" sections to see what all else is going on (which is where I found your post as well as the post I linked you to on the tier4/regen discussion)...

When you post a comment on a thread, the system "subscribes" you to that thread and you get email notifications the first few times there are replies. If you quit visiting the site, it will quit emailing you.

/ Ls tractor
Im going with the LSXR4040. I will call the dealer in the morning a tell him to get it ready. I am choosing this tractor over a used Deer

/ Ls tractor #8  
Im going with the LSXR4040. I will call the dealer in the morning a tell him to get it ready. I am choosing this tractor over a used Deer

Pics or it didn't happen! Congrats...very nice machine that will do a boatload of work for you.

/ Ls tractor #9  
I think you will be well served by it. I was actually at the local LS lot looking around today for some unknown reason, it'll still be a couple years until I'm ready for a second/smaller tractor. They had a 30 and a 50 on the lot, but no 40. They also had a rather small one that perked my interest a bit, which was why I stopped to glance it over. They were all outstanding machines...