tractor show

/ tractor show #11  
On the contrary............there were so many tractors there.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Challenger, Cub Cadet, NH, JD, Valtra, Zetor, Branson, Tafe, Same, Deutz, Kubota, Kioti......and probably more.

/ tractor show #12  
People every where ther must have be 10,000 kids there
on friday they went to the show instead of school..
I walked for 6 hrs and did not see it all
Had a good time

DougM /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ tractor show
That is a huge place and there were tractors set up all through the displays, I was there Thursday and I thought all the school kids were there that day, there were a lot of places the crowd was so thick you could only shuffle along.
I walked by the Dodge display and the crowd was about four deep around the Dually cummins. I would like to spend a couple of days there, after I left I realized that I didn't get by Pats Quick Hitch booth, sure wish he'd start making the toothbars, I live close enough that I wouldn't have to pay shipping. Oh well maybe next year.

/ tractor show #14  
Yes it was huge, I spent the better part of 2 days there. I ran into Pat, great guy.
Met up with Jim McCuan and met Mark Carter from CCI in Jim's booth as well.

/ tractor show #15  
I can understand that - the last show I was at was a motorcycle show at the Javitts center in NY - it is hard to take everything in. Thanks for the info.

Take Care,

/ tractor show #16  
I missed Pat's Easy Change. I did see Jim McCuan. I stopped by R&B Mfg and picked up one of their large angle meters. I plan on mounting it on the blade of my dozer. Rick seems like a really nice guy. I saw Cooper Tractor there. He posts on here from time to time. I have a few tractor pictures from the show but most of of my daughters hogging the seats of the biggest tractors that could find.