Kubota orange spray paint

/ Kubota orange spray paint #1  

bdog

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 6130M
Any good sources for spray paint other than the dealer? I imagine their paint is high like everything else they have. Was wondering if any other brands had a good match. Going to be installing some bucket hooks and possibly painting some implements.

/ Kubota orange spray paint #2  
Go look for a can of Rustoleum "Lobster Red" -- it's so close I can't tell the difference. Actually better match than some Kubota Orange paint I got at TSC a few years ago.

Walmart has the Rustoleum for less than $4 a can. I have used 2 cans so far on projects, and it's good paint.

/ Kubota orange spray paint #3  
I second the vote for "lobster red". got tired of $14.00 spray cans from dealer. Works great.

/ Kubota orange spray paint #4  
+3 for "lobster red" I use It on my Kioti also.. Very very close.

/ Kubota orange spray paint
Lobster red it is. I will go find some and try it out.

/ Kubota orange spray paint #6  
The best match I have found for 2nd party rattle cans is a Chevrolet engine paint available at most auto parts stores...

/ Kubota orange spray paint #7  
The best match I have found for 2nd party rattle cans is a Chevrolet engine paint available at most auto parts stores...
I like Duplicolor Chevy Orange Engine Enamel in the rattle can ... good paint.

/ Kubota orange spray paint #8  
Chevy Orange is supposed to be a dead ringer

/ Kubota orange spray paint #9  
4th or 5th vote for the Walmart lobster paint. Good paint/price. Great for touching up any snow damage. 78 degrees near Dayton,Ohio today,and I did the rattle can renew.

/ Kubota orange spray paint #10  
I like Duplicolor Chevy Orange Engine Enamel in the rattle can ... good paint.
Yes sir...that ('Dupli-Color') is the ticket...! "ceramic" (not sure about that) but it is a high quality, hard finish that will shine if you want it to...and if you are over 45 or more than a foot or so away from it...the color match is absolute perfect...at least on '95' era k's

I have not tried or seen the 'Lobster Red' that has been mentioned and recommended...but IMO red is not orange...!

From what I have personally seen...the 'Dupli-Color' chevy engine orange falls in between the older and newer Kulbota factory oranges...apply what the elements do to the original finish it's as close as you'll get...!

I first heard about 'Dupli-Color' Chevy orange here on TBN about 6 years ago (possibly from one of your posts) I have tried all the "tractor match" brand paints from TSC and similar suppliers including both rattle cans and by the quart from a kulbota dealer and even the factory paint is more conspicuous on touch ups...