Instrument panel on LK 3054

/ Instrument panel on LK 3054 #1  

HarryK

Tractor
1999 Kioti LK 3054
I do not have a manual but own a 1999 LK 3054 KIOTI. On the right side of the insturment panel is an icon that I do not understand. It is in the shape of a radiator (?) and the light has benn coming on and staying on most of the time;. It will go off sometimes but not for long. Can someone help me identify this?

/ Instrument panel on LK 3054 #2  
Not familiar with that machine, but a :radiator" shape would tell me it's "overheating", low on water/antifreeze or a slipping fan belt or water pump, Is the rad very "hot" when this light is on?

/ Instrument panel on LK 3054
Not familiar with that machine, but a :radiator" shape would tell me it's "overheating", low on water/antifreeze or a slipping fan belt or water pump, Is the rad very "hot" when this light is on?

There is a separate temperature guage and now the light comes on immediately after starting. Sometimes it goes off for a short period of time but generally is on all of the time. I have checked the radiator and it is filled as needed. I know very little about instrumentation and this is very puzzling. I have had a couple of neighbors who own tractors look at it but they do not understand what it could be either. I do not want to ignorei t as it may be critical down the road. The tractor runs fine.

Thank you for your comment.

/ Instrument panel on LK 3054 #4  
My backhoe "also" has a temp gauge, BUT it also has the "light" indicator when the temp gets too hot.
If your temp gauge reads OK, either your gauge is not working properly "OR" the sensor for the coolant is not.If your sure the coolant is "full" and its NOT overheating, check the wiring on the "sensors". One of them could be grounding out.

/ Instrument panel on LK 3054 #5  
I do not have a manual but own a 1999 LK 3054 KIOTI. On the right side of the insturment panel is an icon that I do not understand. It is in the shape of a radiator (?) and the light has benn coming on and staying on most of the time;. It will go off sometimes but not for long. Can someone help me identify this?

Take a pic of the light it may be the air filter symbol.

/ Instrument panel on LK 3054 #7  
I'd be curious as to what it is too even though I've never had a problem with mine.
Manual is no help...even though it's visible in the instrument panel pictures, there's no mention of it.

/ Instrument panel on LK 3054 #8  
have you bothered to check the coolant level?

I have checked the radiator and I see where the overflow container is nearly empty. I will pick up some anti-freeze and check.

Thanks,

I will pick up some anti-freeze and check it out. The resevoir is low.

Thanks,