Kubota 7060 pulseing forward and reverse

/ Kubota 7060 pulseing forward and reverse #1  

outdrmer

Tractor
M7060 Kubota & RTV-X900
I bought a new Kubota 7060 back in October. During warming it up in the winter With hydraulic shuttle in neutral. The tractor would lung forward and back from . The speedometer would say .1 - 1 mph. On one occasion I smelled the clutch. A expensive piece of equipment and I don't want to have to put a clutch in it six months or any time after the warranty runs out. Any suggestions.

/ Kubota 7060 pulseing forward and reverse #2  
call your dealer and let him fix it

/ Kubota 7060 pulseing forward and reverse #3  
I'm surprised about a clutch smell. Isn't the hyd shuttle just unable to find its own neutral position and alternating between f and r? Sounds like an adjustment, but dealer owns the problem. Don't wait.
Jim

/ Kubota 7060 pulseing forward and reverse
The dealer called tech service at Kubota and the have heard of it before and said to use the emergency brake. The smell could have been a brake stuck. I cant say for sure whether it was a brake or a clutch smell.

/ Kubota 7060 pulseing forward and reverse #5  
Don't the M7060 tractors have "park" on the gear lever, like the two bigger models?

/ Kubota 7060 pulseing forward and reverse
No, Only if you get the 12 speed. The 8 speed has the pedal detent.

/ Kubota 7060 pulseing forward and reverse #7  
Oh, ok.

Either way it shouldn't be doing that and I hope they make it right for you. I've had incredibly good service out of my Kubota tractor and the dealership as well.