Need help identifying Ford 2000

/ Need help identifying Ford 2000 #12  
Here's a side view

Yep, that's the earlier thousand series, and looks to be very solid, so you've got a great start! There probably isn't a part you can't easily find for that machine (not that they usually need much) and that keeps the prices reasonable. There are some true experts here on the older Fords, so you've come to the right place :thumbsup:

/ Need help identifying Ford 2000
Thanks so much!! I'm very excited to get her running! So far I've got the hood off and started taking off layers of dirt and grease. Next is cleaning up the rats nest of wiring. Have you seen anyone post a schematic for the '64?

/ Need help identifying Ford 2000 #14  
Thanks so much!! I'm very excited to get her running! So far I've got the hood off and started taking off layers of dirt and grease. Next is cleaning up the rats nest of wiring. Have you seen anyone post a schematic for the '64?

I haven't seen one, but it might be worth posting that question in the Ford/NH section here. Generally speaking, it's probably worth your while to buy a shop manual, and parts manual for the tractor. I think you can get the digital version pretty inexpensive now (maybe $20 or less each)....they'll save you a lot of time trying to find part numbers, etc.

/ Need help identifying Ford 2000
I found a manual for the later models, I'll keep looking for mine. In the meantime I found what I think should be very close to a good schematic. I'm going to just go through and run all new wires, it's a mess lol. I attached a screenshot of the schematic, if it looks way wrong let me know.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-08-08-32-30.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-08-08-32-30.png
    369.3 KB · Views: 64
   / Need help identifying Ford 2000 #16  
I can't help on the schematic, but here's a link to a reprint of the factory shop and parts manuals for your tractor. The shop manual is reasonable at $50, but the parts manual is a bit pricey at $115. I think both are worth it, but it might be worth looking for a digital copy...usually those are like $25 and you can print only the pages you need to (if any).

Ford 2000 Service Manual

Ford 2000 Parts Manual