Maintenance on Kubota L3010 HST

/ Maintenance on Kubota L3010 HST #1  

bobframe

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3010 HST, Kubota RTV
I'm about to start doing the routine maintenance on my Kubota L3010 HST with FEL with the help of a friend who does landscaping/tractor work professionally. Can someone refer me to a listing of the Kubota recommended maintenance intervals...i.e., what should be done and at what interval (either hours or time) it should be performed at?

I found this: https://www.kubota.com/service/MaintenanceSchedule.aspx Do you think this is adequate?

Finally, anyone have any suggestions for other maintenance tasks that should be performed. The tractor is an '02 with approx 600 hours, barn kept in the south (very limited freezes).

Thanks in advance for your help,

Bob

/ Maintenance on Kubota L3010 HST #2  
You should be able to download an owner's manual at no charge from Kubota. It will have a chart showing what to service and how often in one of the appendixes.

/ Maintenance on Kubota L3010 HST
Duh...had the owners manual in my lap when I wrote this. Never mind....

/ Maintenance on Kubota L3010 HST #4  
:laughing:

/ Maintenance on Kubota L3010 HST #5  
If anyone is interested, I made a small MS Access database that helps track maintenance. It can be used with multiple vehicles and provides recommended maintenance based on date and usage (miles/hours/whatever). Here's the link and you can post questions here or via PM.

The basics are to create a new vehicle, create a service center, and then start plugging in the scheduled maintenance items. When you open a new service order, fill in the vehicle, date and hours (in the case of a tractor) and push the "recommended maintenance" button and you will get a task list that you can print and bring with you to the garage. When you're done, you fill in the service order with the items you completed as well as the parts and labor items/amounts; tax - if any, and voila.

/ Maintenance on Kubota L3010 HST #6  
Duh...had the owners manual in my lap when I wrote this. Never mind....
I made several copies of the maintenance schedule to use as checklists when doing the maintenance. It doesn't matter if the copies get all hogged up and greasy.

/ Maintenance on Kubota L3010 HST #7  
I made a small MS Access database that helps track maintenance.

I made one for my dad some time back.

I'd like a nice Android app, but with a quality browser interface as well. I can do things on my phone if I want, or enter them later on the computer. It would be *sweet* if it could just use a quick picture of the odometer to track the mileage. maybe take a picture of the bar code of the oil to indicate an oil change. If not all that, just a simple, not overbearing interface. places to enter extra information etc. Perhaps it can track average usage and estimate when things will be due (and send me an email?)....

Not the same, but "ourgroceries" is an app that is, naturally, a grocery list program. We use it for packing lists and all sorts of other stuff. It will sync as many devices as you want as well as having an online interface all sync'd up. So like that, but vehicle maintenance.. =)

Of course, I also think a mileage tracker where you take a picture of the ODO and a picture of the receipt, and it converts it all into a table would be very handy.