need help with spec question on my jd4066r

/ need help with spec question on my jd4066r #1  

yukonhunter

Silver Member
Tractor
John deere 5100m, mf1643 cab and kubota bx2370woods bb720x land pride disc and reverse tiller
need help bad with spec question on my 4066r

I have my tractor an hour and a half away at my cabin, and I just bought a trailer to transport it. Between the wheel wells on the trailer is only around 76 inches or so. I called john deere while getting the trailer and asked the width of my tractor I got from them with r4 tirea put on and they told me 71, im trying to look up specs on line and I cant find accurate ones, I bought the trailer. Does anyone know the real width, its driving me crazy. Thank you

/ need help with spec question on my jd4066r #2  
need help bad with spec question on my 4066r

I have my tractor an hour and a half away at my cabin, and I just bought a trailer to transport it. Between the wheel wells on the trailer is only around 76 inches or so. I called john deere while getting the trailer and asked the width of my tractor I got from them with r4 tirea put on and they told me 71, im trying to look up specs on line and I cant find accurate ones, I bought the trailer. Does anyone know the real width, its driving me crazy. Thank you

Pretty much all of the large CUT'S measure in at about 72" width (outside of tire tread). You'll be safe

/ need help with spec question on my jd4066r #3  
R4 set on narrow you are a shade less than 6' so you should be good.

/ need help with spec question on my jd4066r #4  
My brand new 4052r cab tractor is 75" wide outside lug to outside lug. It is setup the widest the tractor will go. This measured by my salesman and I and surprised both of us that it was that wide. We measured it to find out what implement width I will need for the tractor. It is a very stable setup and I plan on keeping it set up at its widest.

/ need help with spec question on my jd4066r #5  
I had a similar question (my 4066r oos will be delivered next week) so I went to my dealer to measure. They didn't have a 4066r but did have a 4066m open station with R4 tires that measured exactly 72" out side to outside of the rear tires. It'll be snug but it should fit your trailer.