Reassembling 4500 - can't ID part

/ Reassembling 4500 - can't ID part #1  

Armymutt

Tractor
JD 455
Got a new engine in for my TBL and started putting it back together. I have what looks like a shield of some sort that I can't figure out where to attach. It's flat and slightly curved into an L. Has two holes for bolts that are about the same distance apart as the bolts mounting the water pump to the block. I should have taken pics before disassembling it, but no camera handy at the time. I had it sitting with the water pump on the bench, so I assume it came off in association with it, but who knows. I thought it protected a radiator hose or something else from the fan, but can't figure out how it would mount. Any thoughts? I don't have a picture of it right now.

/ Reassembling 4500 - can't ID part #2  
I think you'll have more answers posting in the Deere Owning/Operating forum...along with a picture

/ Reassembling 4500 - can't ID part #3  
Roy, he also has a Ford 4500 TLB, I took a quick look through the parts book, didn't see anything that stood out. A picture sure would be helpful

Joe

/ Reassembling 4500 - can't ID part #4  
Roy, he also has a Ford 4500 TLB, I took a quick look through the parts book, didn't see anything that stood out. A picture sure would be helpful

Joe

OOPS!!

/ Reassembling 4500 - can't ID part #5  
Got a new engine in for my TBL and started putting it back together. I have what looks like a shield of some sort that I can't figure out where to attach. It's flat and slightly curved into an L. Has two holes for bolts that are about the same distance apart as the bolts mounting the water pump to the block. I should have taken pics before disassembling it, but no camera handy at the time. I had it sitting with the water pump on the bench, so I assume it came off in association with it, but who knows. I thought it protected a radiator hose or something else from the fan, but can't figure out how it would mount. Any thoughts? I don't have a picture of it right now.

Certainly arent making it easy for us to help.

Assuming it is a ford, post a picture. Dad has a 4500. I can look it over and find where it goes and get you a picture. But I have to know what I am looking for first