how many people wax there tractor

/ how many people wax there tractor #1  

frankie14001

Tractor
kubota L3130
i have a kubota L3130 and wax it once a year in the spring i dont even wax my vehicles just curious how many other wax there tractors too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ how many people wax there tractor #2  
Frankie welcome to the TBN site!

Frankie there are a few folks out there with uncontrollable urges for drink, and as a result the AA was founded to help these souls. I belong to another more prominent organization called WW. You see I have these uncontrollable urges for washing & waxing my tractor no matter what time of the day or night that it is.

Luckily there is relief for those of you that are plagued with this syndrome. To be cleansed or even waxed for that matter please send ten bucks in cash to junkman's garage cleanup fund. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ how many people wax there tractor #3  
I have waxed mine a few times. Don't know why I just did. Shines better in the garage I guess.

murph

/ how many people wax there tractor #4  
I have not waxed mine yet...

But I will confess that this winter I bought a buffer/polisher...with only orange things in mind. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I don't have any orange cars either! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Won't be long till I'll have to add something to that "Confessions of a tractor polisher" thread that I think I remember Murph starting a while back... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ how many people wax there tractor #5  
I wax my tractor and lawn equipment every year.

/ how many people wax there tractor #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( i have a kubota L3130 and wax it once a year in the spring i dont even wax my vehicles just curious how many other wax there tractors too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Put me down as one that puts a coat of wax on. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have not armour-alled the tires though. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

RedDog

/ how many people wax there tractor #7  
. I belong to another more prominent organization called WW.

Hi . My name is john , and I'm a tractor waxer .
Actually , I find when I wash or wax the machine , it forces me to look over the entire machine . Makes it easier to spot potential problems like loose bolts leaks , etc...
Frankie , Welcome to TBN and WW . John

/ how many people wax there tractor #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Won't be long till I'll have to add something to that "Confessions of a tractor polisher" thread that I think I remember Murph starting a while back... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

No that wasn't me!! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I might have been the one that started the thread "Who talks to their tractor" or am I just dreamin that. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

murph

/ how many people wax there tractor #9  
I washed my tractor on it's 1st birthday..... Then I found some spray on Turtle Wax in the cupboard that my wife bought. I sprayed some of that on and even Armoralled my seat...... Does this single event qualify me as a "tractor waxer"? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Greg

/ how many people wax there tractor #10  
Does this single event qualify me as a "tractor waxer"? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

It's kinda like the one potato chip thing .... Once you start ,it's hard to stop . The armorall on the seat should put you in the high risk catagory /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif John