open L5740 trade for new cab model

/ open L5740 trade for new cab model #1  

bucktaker

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740
I over bought in 2011 L5740 with the idea I would get back into my small SQ hay operation it never happened and the hay equipment has been sold. I know have a Kubota L5740 with loader beet jiuce loaded R4 and 150 hrs I only use it for 6 acre pasture clipping with 6 ft RC I do use it to lift and carry round bales of hay. Thinking of contacting the local dealer and seeing if i can trade straight for a smaller 35 hp cab with loader. I will get r1 tires if i get a diff tractor. Would only consider Kubota or Deere units

only straight up trades Am i dreaming

/ open L5740 trade for new cab model #2  
I suspect you will have better results selling your tractor outright, then buying what you want. At least this would allow you to get a better price when shopping for the replacement tractor. Since your 5740 is low hours and almost new there are people looking for a tier 3 tractor now, this might help speed up the sale. Other than that you can simply get quotes from the dealers near you and see what they say.

/ open L5740 trade for new cab model #3  
Take a lot of pictures
Be honest in your ad you don't have to sell that you just want a cab
Play up tier 3 and throw it up on Craigslist at a price you could come off of but not new price that would scare off a serious buyer and see what happens.