How to Easily Remove Grease and Diesel Smoke From Your Tractors Loader (Video)

/ How to Easily Remove Grease and Diesel Smoke From Your Tractors Loader (Video) #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I figured out an easy way to remove grease and diesel smoke from your tractors loader. I made a video so you can see how it works.

/ How to Easily Remove Grease and Diesel Smoke From Your Tractors Loader (Video) #2  
Thanks for the tip- WD40 makes sense, and I hadn't thought of it! I do know about Rejex, though.

/ How to Easily Remove Grease and Diesel Smoke From Your Tractors Loader (Video)
Thanks for the tip- WD40 makes sense, and I hadn't thought of it! I do know about Rejex, though.

Your welcome, a can of WD40 was sitting by the loader and it gave me the idea to try it. Rejex is some good stuff.

/ How to Easily Remove Grease and Diesel Smoke From Your Tractors Loader (Video) #4  
Ok, I'll bite: what's the story with Rejex? What have you guys successfully used it on? Anybody used it on boat gel coat?

/ How to Easily Remove Grease and Diesel Smoke From Your Tractors Loader (Video) #5  
I've posted this before, but here goes: Rejex is originally made for protecting the paint on aircraft from nasty jet exhaust stains. You apply it like wax, but it requires very easy buffing. It is a trick synthetic compound that resists water, airborne crude, bird droppings, jet exhaust, tractor exhaust, and 600 mph air streams. I had replied and posted a photo back in the beginning of Aug. is thread called "Removing Diesel Soot From a Loader Frame" started by Industrial Toys. Can't find the photo at the moment in my TbN files.

/ How to Easily Remove Grease and Diesel Smoke From Your Tractors Loader (Video) #6  
be careful, looks good at first but I've had it dull paint - takes the finish off. I used it on a bicycle and it took the finish off and now that area is dull.

/ How to Easily Remove Grease and Diesel Smoke From Your Tractors Loader (Video) #7  
So, it is great,it sucks? Gelcoat on boats?

/ How to Easily Remove Grease and Diesel Smoke From Your Tractors Loader (Video) #9  
Maybe test in a small inconspicuous area?

Rather not spend $ on something that might or not work as advertised.

/ How to Easily Remove Grease and Diesel Smoke From Your Tractors Loader (Video) #10  
I clean my aircraft undersides with Go-Jo (the original, NOT the pumice version). Wipe it on by hand or rag, wipe off with a rag. It removes oil, grease, and really hard to remove avgas (lead) stains like magic. Haven't tried it on the tractor . . . never thought to.

If you consider WD-40 is a good solvent (and it is for some things), it's mostly light oil so you can save money over WD-40 by using kerosene, paint thinner, Stodard solvent, or oderless mineral spirits.

Last edited: