New Mahindra Emax 25 mid pto turns CCW

/ New Mahindra Emax 25 mid pto turns CCW #1  

TZnightmare

Tractor
TZ24da that is down right now.Mahindra emax just purchased
Hey to all,I've been enjoying the new Emax25 with cab doing roto tilling.It's a good match to the 60 inch tiller I ahave.I installed my new holland 60 inch mower under the tractor after building the center liht arms only to find out this tractors mid pto turns CCW instead of CW.I really had no idea there where still tractors out there that did this.My New Holland TZ24da did not do this and that tractor is 7 years old.Anyone else out there that got surprised by a grey market tractor being sold in the US?Granted.....if I had bought thier mower I would'nt even had noticed,but I chose the cab and tractor only because I had good implements.Now the mower & snow blower run backwards.I hate to nit pick ....but I sure would have liked to have been told this before I bought it and paid cash out right.I have asked Hub city to look into making a reverser but after letting them know the shaft size(1") and spline(18 tooth) I haven't heard back from them.Am I alone in this senario ?

/ New Mahindra Emax 25 mid pto turns CCW
Just an update,I heard from Brandon M. at Mahindra USA in Houston.He said this is the first he has heard of this CCW mid PTO direction on an Emax25 and stated he will get in touch with corporate on the situation and get back to me.........we'll see.