Tires What's The Best Way to Jack Up A Kioti?

/ What's The Best Way to Jack Up A Kioti? #1  

Hdoilcan

Gold Member
Tractor
2018 KIOTI CK3510SE CAB, 2475L BACKHOE, 72 BOX BLADE, 72 REAR BLADE, 72 LANDSCAPE RAKE, 1,250 LB 55 GAL DRUM BALLAST, 2018 FERRIS IS 700Z, 26HP 810 VANGUARD ENGINE
i just purchased a new Kioti CK3510 and the dealer uses M1000 to fill the rear tires. I read mixed reviews on M1000 so I decided to not have the rear tires filled by the dealer. I've decided to take them and have them filled with Rimguard from a tire warehouse that Rimguard recommended. I'm wondering where would be a good spot to jack up the rear of the tractor so I can take the tires off. I have 8"x8" wooden blocks also after I have it jacked up. Any information would be appreciated.

/ What's The Best Way to Jack Up A Kioti? #2  
You may want to rethink that. The filled weight of that tire will be massive. Rimguars adds 11 pounds per gallon used. On my tractor i think rimguard added 450 pounds per tire.

Not sure how many gallons yours would hold.

/ What's The Best Way to Jack Up A Kioti? #3  
You may want to rethink that. The filled weight of that tire will be massive. Rimguars adds 11 pounds per gallon used. On my tractor i think rimguard added 450 pounds per tire.

Not sure how many gallons yours would hold.

X2 Not sure how you would get the tires back on.:)

/ What's The Best Way to Jack Up A Kioti? #4  
Don't try it. The tire alone, without the RIMGUARD will weigh way too much for you to handle it. This is why field trucks are used to change tractor tires. It's way too dangerous. Get a professional to fill them on site, or take the entire tractor to a place that can do it for you.

/ What's The Best Way to Jack Up A Kioti?
The Rimguard would add 310 lbs per tire. I didn't think it would be that hard for a couple guys to balance and roll that much weight. I think now though I will look into borrowing a trailer from someone. Thanks for opening my eyes :) lol

/ What's The Best Way to Jack Up A Kioti? #6  
The Rimguard would add 310 lbs per tire. I didn't think it would be that hard for a couple guys to balance and roll that much weight. I think now though I will look into borrowing a trailer from someone. Thanks for opening my eyes :) lol

It's possible, but usually not worth it. The problem is partially the weight (500lbs or so total for your tires), and partially that they're unwieldy...no handles. I've moved loaded tires that size by myself, but was very careful about it. Once they start moving in any direction, they're very hard to control, and it only takes one slip to wind up with a broken hand/arm/leg with something that large and heavy.

If you had another machine with an FEL or backhoe, you could put a sling through them and move them easily enough....get them lined up, and get a bolt or two started, then remove the sling, but short of that it's better to let the pros handle it.

/ What's The Best Way to Jack Up A Kioti? #7  
Jack the rear axle. Lift & block one side, then the other.

/ What's The Best Way to Jack Up A Kioti? #8  
I don't know about jacking him up, but you can really spoil a coyote's day with a 22- 250:)

/ What's The Best Way to Jack Up A Kioti? #9  
I don't know about jacking him up, but you can really spoil a coyote's day with a 22- 250:)

Aka the laser beam of death. Love shooting my 22-250. Just wish I had some room to really stretch it out and let it run.

Mark

/ What's The Best Way to Jack Up A Kioti?
I had to talk to the dealer today anyways and asked him his thoughts. He said that that size tire was no big deal to just be careful. He said the dealership deals with thise size tires filled all the time. I jacked it up under the hitch area as directed. .. took off both tires. I also put jack stands underneath fir safety. Took them and dropped them off to be filled. I picked them up a few hours later. They loaded them in the truck with a fork lift. At home I backed up to a small hill with a ramp and my adult son and I rolled them off and over to the tractor. We lined them up to and adjusted the jack to get to were we needed to be...... Done! :) Hardest part was holding the tires back when rolling them down my driveway (gravel)..... not steap but enough to have to hold back some..... one guy holding it back and one guy balancing it. Each tire was approximately 500lbs after being filled.