What are YOU doing this weekend?

/ What are YOU doing this weekend? #1  

GreenYellow

Silver Member
Tractor
1994 John Deere 670 and 1948 John Deere B
I'm traveling 300 miles with my wife and 3 daughters to the deer lease for work, relaxation, and a family reunion. More work than anything else... It's called LABOR day, right!? :)

Attachments

• image-3615078051.jpg
    image-3615078051.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 168
   / What are YOU doing this weekend? #2  
Working on Saturday at the hospital. Not sure yet about Sunday and Monday. Probably do some wiring for one of my sons at his new house.

/ What are YOU doing this weekend? #3  
Hopefully enjoying the last weekend of our pool being open (hope the rain holds off). Its supposed to be hot and humid through Tuesday. Going to Lake Michigan to watch the sunset on Sunday night (hope the rain holds off). Eating out after sunset (don't care if it rains after that). Might cook out Monday, too. :)

/ What are YOU doing this weekend? #4  
WTF! Its Labor Day Weekend 3 days of sales just loaded the big box truck with 200 of the 10inch potted Fall Chrysanthemums. Have ornamental Kale, Millet, and bunch of perennial's like Sedum's, Aster's, Black Eye Susy's and Echinacea and Hydrangea's. Donna the Orchards donut queen is ramped up to deliver me 20 dozen Apple Cider Donuts for each of both days Sat and Sunday, and there are crates and crates of fresh picked peaches, plums, and apples to sell....never mind the cheap Chinese tool crib setup I have to market now :)

Hey I don't do hot dogs on Hollydaze! :)

/ What are YOU doing this weekend? #5  
Wife will be working midnight shift from Saturday on, I hope to do more brush hogging as time permits, between watching the kids and other daddy duties. So, just another weekend for us.

/ What are YOU doing this weekend? #6  
Spending the whole weekend at the cottage, starting yesterday. Fabulous weather, lots of friends up here that are very friendly, great swimming, life is good!

And remember, you can't take it with you, so your will should read "being of sound mind and body, I blew it all."😜

/ What are YOU doing this weekend?
Sounds like most folks are doing a little less manual labor than I'll be doing. I got several rough acres to brush hog and several hundred limbs to cut with the polesaw. Good thing it's only gonna be 97 degrees. (Eye roll)

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ What are YOU doing this weekend? #8  
Watching the grandchild Saturday. Then off to the cabin Sunday morning.

/ What are YOU doing this weekend? #9  
Is there something special about this weekend?

Terry