What do I do next

/ What do I do next #31  
I'd rather have full SSQA set too, but I can't justify the cost for the use I have. These work very well. I've generated a lot of brush in the woods and I drive into the pile and pick it up. When /i have to thin out or widen the sides of my woods driveway, I cut the brush, lay it across the driveway and scoop it up with the forks.

They work great for that. I've had rocks on the ground that I've driven into and slid them up the forks...no digging just scooping. I've caught them on things that don't want to move but haven't bent them.

The only attachment that I might consider that is as good a buy is my ratchet rake.

I didn't mean to knock the clamp on forks, just wanted to point out that they are more limited and shouldn't be abused the way full SSQA forks can.

/ What do I do next #32  
I didn't take it as a knock, just wanted to point out that these are well made, inexpensive and a good (not perfect) alternative to the SSQA versions. Would I prefer an SSQA version, absolutely.

/ What do I do next #33  
I'd rather have full SSQA set too, but I can't justify the cost for the use I have. These work very well. I've generated a lot of brush in the woods and I drive into the pile and pick it up. When /i have to thin out or widen the sides of my woods driveway, I cut the brush, lay it across the driveway and scoop it up with the forks.

They work great for that. I've had rocks on the ground that I've driven into and slid them up the forks...no digging just scooping. I've caught them on things that don't want to move but haven't bent them.

The only attachment that I might consider that is as good a buy is my ratchet rake.

That's exactly the way I use mine. Works great and can't beat the price.

/ What do I do next #34  
Buy a Ratchet Rake for your bucket from the T-B-N store.
Ratchet Rake on your bucket is really effective at piling timber debris, prying out <3" stumps and light grading after brush has been removed. Much, much more effective than a 3-Pt. mounted Rear Blade or Landscape Rake.

I would almost consider my Ratchet Rake as permanently installed. As for <3 inch trees? I dig up 3" trees like they weren't even there. I also am pushing over (grab the tree with the rake and push) so far, up to 14inch trees. Root ball and all. Then I back up and nudge the root ball out then drag the tree to another place where it gets limbed and bucked.

Best tool in my arsenal.

/ What do I do next #35  
I would almost consider my Ratchet Rake as permanently installed. As for <3 inch trees? I dig up 3" trees like they weren't even there. I also am pushing over (grab the tree with the rake and push) so far, up to 14inch trees. Root ball and all. Then I back up and nudge the root ball out then drag the tree to another place where it gets limbed and bucked.

Best tool in my arsenal.

The reason you cannot "permanently" install the RR is that you can never scoop any dirt with the bucket when the RR is attached. But is certainly is handy.

/ What do I do next #36  
I can't fill the bucket like I can without it but I still sometimes have to dig to remove trees and fill holes.

When I start moving my horse ranch collection, I'll take the rake off. Bot for clearing brush and debris an getting a hold of trees when dropping them, it's a nicely made piece of equipment.