explaining the "pucker factor" to your wife

/ explaining the "pucker factor" to your wife #11  
Re: explaining the \"pucker factor\" to your wife

I guess I'm lucky here. A tandem bicycle sideways at 50mph is the complete definition of pucker factor. Neither one of us has forgotten that experience.

/ explaining the "pucker factor" to your wife #12  

Ah yes. "A nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse" was the title of one of my favorite albums from way back. Featured Rod Stewart fronting a band called "Faces". Wore out 2 eight-tracks, several cassettes, and am working on a CD. As far as "Pucker Factor", I can only remember one hit single. I believe it was "Squeeze me Tight" /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

/ explaining the "pucker factor" to your wife #13  

Sometimes they squeeze tight. Other times they let loose. That's why airplanes often smell really bad after an altercation with highjackers that does bad.

Ralph

/ explaining the "pucker factor" to your wife #14  

Reminds me of when I drove my NAA over the front edge of the trailer when my foot slipped of fthe clutch. I just got the clutch in and the brake stomped in time to avert total disaster.. but as it was.. it took a couple kind individuals, some jacks and timber to get it back on the trailer.

Luckily the NAA had one of those soft cushions on the seat or I might have left 'teeth' marks in the pan seat.

That incedent easilly shaved a year right off the top of my life due to the blood pressure spike and tension thereafter for a few hours..

Soundguy

/ explaining the "pucker factor" to your wife #15  

I did that last year with the 8N. It was a long day, and I was REALLY tired, and that was the last thing I needed. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Since then, I put an old truck bed toolbox on the front, so it doesn't happen again! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Attachments

• 389396-IM000334.JPG
    389396-IM000334.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 118
   / explaining the "pucker factor" to your wife #16  

Tell her it's the same feeling she gets when you walk into her knick knack room with a sawzall and sledge hammmer. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ explaining the "pucker factor" to your wife #17  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Tell her it's the same feeling she gets when you walk into her knick knack room with a sawzall and sledge hammmer.
)</font>

NOW that really explains the PF. mossroad? have u actually ever tried that? and lived? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ explaining the "pucker factor" to your wife #18  

Yes. I lived. But only because she let me live to tell the tale so that no man would try that again! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ explaining the "pucker factor" to your wife

MossRoad, Just how fast can you run with a Sawzall and sledgehammer in your hand? Sounds like your pucker factor rating may have been bigger than her's . Reverse pucker factoring so to speak. Now that sounds like a whole other topic or thread.

sassafraspete

/ explaining the "pucker factor" to your wife #20  

Funny thing is, when you're doing something like that, you just don't see it coming until it's too late to run...