New Holland 3930 scrubber with an LP system

/ New Holland 3930 scrubber with an LP system #1  

Wayne Todd

Tractor
1996 new holland 3930
Hello everybody.
Got a curve ball here. I am dealing with a New Holland manufactured by Clarke American-Lincoln model 510-010 year model 96. It has the LP setup. Does anybody Know where I can
get ignition parts for it. Thought I found some and put them on order and lo&behold Wrong parts. Supposed to be the same as a Model 3930 but it's not. The manual references it to the 3930 for maintenance. Not my tractor and not to sure I would give thought to owning one. Any help on this matter would be nice.:thumbdown:

/ New Holland 3930 scrubber with an LP system #2  
Howdy neighbor! I'm just down the road from you in Lytle. From what I gather, the 3930 only came with a 3-cylinder diesel. Perhaps A-L swapped parts from the base 3930 to make it run on LP. Parts for that will most likely have to come from A-L. (If they're still in business)

/ New Holland 3930 scrubber with an LP system
Howdy back sir,
Sorry it took awhile to get back to you. been a hectic last few days. The website for A-L just references the service manual. From what I've gathered the 3930's were mostly diesel.
All I want to do is get it running and out of my shop. I've got other tractors that are easier to get parts for that need to be worked on.

/ New Holland 3930 scrubber with an LP system #4  
Those lincoln sweeper ford tractors have heavily modified engines in them. I tried to find a starter for one, however ended up telling the customer to have it rebuilt.
Can you look at the distributor and see if it has a tag on it.
Also is the cap held on by screws or clips?

Those lincoln sweeper ford tractors have heavily modified engines in them. I tried to find a starter for one, however ended up telling the customer to have it rebuilt.
Can you look at the distributor and see if it has a tag on it.
Also is the cap held on by screws or clips?

The tag on the distributor was not readable and the cap is held on by clips. Looks like an old style ford distributor but the cap is shorter than normal with the rotor shaft having a flat spot on it instead of keyway like on the older models. also the points are a lot shorter and has spade terminals instead of the fork terminals than whats on the older models also.:confused:

/ New Holland 3930 scrubber with an LP system #6  
I am no expert when it comes to ignition systems. However I have some resources to look up information if I have a distributor number. It is my Hypothesis that these engines are ford industrial engines, however that does not provide you any help. Is there a block number on the engine? I might be able to look up the block number and determine what the engine normally fit and then back track the ignition.

The data plate has it as tractor number *024787B* Model #CA6P4C Unit# 6B05B Engine # BB601539.6A31. Hopefully this is the information you are looking for because it hasn't
helped me at all. I would appreciate any help on this I can get.