ingersoll-rand compact loader/backhoe

/ ingersoll-rand compact loader/backhoe #11  
OK folks, the B250 demo isn't going to happen. I visited the Bobcat dealership yesterday to finalize the plans for this weekend's demo and was quite surprised at the outcome. Lots of good info to follow..........

The salesman, who is a good friend of my son, basically told me that he will still demo the unit; however, he will NOT sell me a Bobcat TLB. What?!?!?!? WHY, I/you ask????

Well.... all three Bobcat (a.k.a Earthforce) TLBs are having major problems with the drivetrains. In addition, the problems are repetitive on each machine, meaning it doesn't go away when repaired the first time. Trannies, diffs and axles aren't making it!!

Ex. B100 - they sold 4 locally in last two years. All have been back for work. One, in particular, has been in their shop 4x in last two years for major driveline repairs. BTW, it was sitting in the shop on my visit. The whole rear end went out again - 2nd time!

He also told me the B250 slide hoe is history. The decision wasn't related to repair issues, but more of a lack of demand. Bobcat is adapting one of there skid steer models for future units. He told me the model # but it escapes me at this time.

I asked him about the IR models and how they compare with the Bobcat models and he didn't know anything about the IRs.

With all this in mind, I couldn't justify him continuing with the demo, so I cancelled it. Dagnabit, I was planning to have some fun!!

Hope this helps those that were considering them; I know it changed my mind! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thank goodness for friends! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Later.....

bucky4

/ ingersoll-rand compact loader/backhoe #12  
My dealer says there arent that many L35/B21/L48 classifieds because the owners love them too much and im sure its true. If you want a used one try www.traderonline.com or www.ebay.com

My companies 2 L35s are just powerhouses on wheels. Love the 4x4.