OWNERS MANUAL

/ OWNERS MANUAL #1  

rhunt

Silver Member
Tractor
kioti nx4510 hst
Just wondering if anyone out here owns an KIOTI NX4510 and if the owners/operators manual that comes with this tractor is informative and thorough. Mine will be getting delivered this coming week. It will have the front end loader and the backhoe. Best regards, Bob

/ OWNERS MANUAL #2  
In a word - abysmal. Poorly done and misleading. Doing the 50 hour service while using the owners manual is - to put it mildly - a challenge. I use several Case IH tractors at a local pecan orchard and their owner's manuals are excellent so I know what a good manual looks like. Kioti USA should be ashamed of supplying this pathetic piece of technical writing with their otherwise excellent equipment. - Chris

/ OWNERS MANUAL
Thanks Chris, just got my NX4510 delivered on Tuesday, 11/24 and I agree that the manuals that came with it, one each for the tractor, front loader and backhoe, leave much to be improved upon. My dealer said that the shop manual is only available to the dealers and it is downloaded only, no print version. Wonder if some independent outfit like Motors or someone prints a repair manual like is published for car/truck repairs? Best regards, Bob

/ OWNERS MANUAL #4  
Bob, I've been thinking about getting a pdf shop manual - several online vendors offer one but I don't know anything about them. You might try moving this thread to the Kioti specific forum on this site and see what kind of experience other users have had with the (if any) available shop manuals. - Chris

/ OWNERS MANUAL
Not familiar with how to move this thread, as suggested above, but if someone here can, I would appreciate it. Best regards, Bob

/ OWNERS MANUAL #6  
Click on black triangle, lower left corner of your post, and request the admin to move it.