Oil & Fuel Adjust idle speed on Ford 3000 (has Simms fuel injection pump)

/ Adjust idle speed on Ford 3000 (has Simms fuel injection pump) #1  

rmorgan3000

Tractor
Ford 3000 diesel
How is the idle speed and maximum no load speed adjusted on a 1971 Ford model 3000 tractor adjusted? This has a Simms fuel injection pump that has been refurbished. Rmorgan

/ Adjust idle speed on Ford 3000 (has Simms fuel injection pump) #2  
How is the idle speed and maximum no load speed adjusted on a 1971 Ford model 3000 tractor adjusted? This has a Simms fuel injection pump that has been refurbished. Rmorgan
Go to the hew New Holland Forum and post this. There are a couple of knowledgeable folks there who may be ale to help you. Generally speaking, you put the throttle in the idle position and
use a screw to set the lo idle stop. I'm not sure but I think it's the same with the high idle.

/ Adjust idle speed on Ford 3000 (has Simms fuel injection pump) #3  
Go to the hew New Holland Forum and post this. There are a couple of knowledgeable folks there who may be ale to help you. Generally speaking, you put the throttle in the idle position and
use a screw to set the lo idle stop. I'm not sure but I think it's the same with the high idle.