Rough Terrain Forklift

/ Rough Terrain Forklift #11  
What is the advantage of a compact telehandler over a full size one? Obviously they are more compact, but a full size one can lift twice as much, can lift twice as high, and are cheaper used.

/ Rough Terrain Forklift #12  
What is the advantage of a compact telehandler over a full size one? Obviously they are more compact, but a full size one can lift twice as much, can lift twice as high, and are cheaper used.
You can't do dirt work with the full size ones that I know about, because it will break the boom where it goes down to the attachment.

Full size doesn't have SSQA and high flow hydraulics.

I don't need to lift twice as much or twice as high and due to the compact size, it will do more than a tractor with the same horsepower.

Last edited:
   / Rough Terrain Forklift #15  
I manage a const equip rental company with almost 30 million in fleet at my branch, and have a lot of experience with telehandlers of all types. If you can answer any of the questions already asked it will help us guide you in the right direction. I have experience with just about every make/model out there, but need some more info before I can really offer any advice.