Just picked up a Kubota L3600 on the cheap!

/ Just picked up a Kubota L3600 on the cheap! #22  
Good thinking.... It's highly unlikely I'd buy one due to cost.

The value of a SS compatible Quick Attach on the bucket is immeasurable. The uses of such a device easily offsets whatever cost is involved to get it. Turns your FEL into a multi tasker. The list of attachments that can then be used is very lengthy. Don't get these guys started on that!!!! I have 4 that I use regularly. :D

/ Just picked up a Kubota L3600 on the cheap!
Good for you, my friend. I love when stuff like that happens!

It makes me want to go out and check Otoe be used ads!

(SWMBO has actually given me permission to buy another tractor!)

Start looking then! I like "the hunt"!

The value of a SS compatible Quick Attach on the bucket is immeasurable. The uses of such a device easily offsets whatever cost is involved to get it. Turns your FEL into a multi tasker. The list of attachments that can then be used is very lengthy. Don't get these guys started on that!!!! I have 4 that I use regularly. :D

I understand, I should of said "right away". Priorities....

/ Just picked up a Kubota L3600 on the cheap! #25  
I understand, I should of said "right away". Priorities....

That makes sense. SSQA makes a tractor 300% more useful and some day the budget will be there. Your engine is way, way prior to anything close to Tier 4. So you got a good reliable motor to work on.

/ Just picked up a Kubota L3600 on the cheap! #26  
That makes sense. SSQA makes a tractor 300% more useful and some day the budget will be there. Your engine is way, way prior to anything close to Tier 4. So you got a good reliable motor to work on.

Take your wife out for a very special Valentines day dinner!
You can afford it!
You STOLE that tractor!

/ Just picked up a Kubota L3600 on the cheap! #27  
You can afford it!
You STOLE that tractor!

We didn't ask if he was wearing a mask.

You can afford it!
You STOLE that tractor!
I bought a cheap elevated fuel tank. I'm going to fill it with off road diesel.... Happy Valentines day honey!

/ Just picked up a Kubota L3600 on the cheap! #29  
I bought a cheap elevated fuel tank. I'm going to fill it with off road diesel.... Happy Valentines day honey!

I'd suggest that you might be a little more "careful" than that :D. Maybe ask is she wants some yard work or flower beds done up? It will pay HUGE dividends over time.

I was kidding but seriously though my wife doesn't care about Valentines day. She doesn't get hung up on that stuff, she's very very low maintenance. She's my second wife, I chose carefully...