New 1025r

/ New 1025r #1  

bcampbell

Tractor
John Deere 1025r
Just bought a new John Deere 1025r I drove all of the brands close to me JD beat all on price and IMO have a far superior machine love it so far

/ New 1025r #2  
That's weird. My local John Deere dealer wanted $5000 more for the same size tractor that I bought.

/ New 1025r #3  
It all depends on local dealers. When I bought the only alternatives were Kubota and New Holland and, for what I wanted, the priced was similar and I liked the JD better.

/ New 1025r
I looked at MF they were 800 more for tractor loader mower and power angle snow blade and the Deere I got the 53" bucket option MF only has the 48"

/ New 1025r #5  
Just bought a new John Deere 1025r I drove all of the brands close to me JD beat all on price and IMO have a far superior machine love it so far
Congratulations... but no pic it didn't happen. Oh, and my orange one that I bought is far superior IMHO. :D Enjoy your new ride.

/ New 1025r
Can't figure out how to put up pictures and I wouldn't ever buy orange inferior hydros

/ New 1025r
I have probably forgot more about tractors then most know and I've hated John Deere for years but they produce the best product so that's why I broke down and bought one if you want a list of problems with orange let me know

/ New 1025r #9  
I have probably forgot more about tractors then most know and I've hated John Deere for years but they produce the best product so that's why I broke down and bought one if you want a list of problems with orange let me know

You will make many friends here.:cool:

Last edited:
   / New 1025r #10  
Injected molded plastic is always superior to punched steel...

I also like cast aluminum rears versus iron as well

Hahahahaha hahahahaha