Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #11  
I've added extra lights (2 front up high, one rear as there were none rear from the factory), chain hooks on the bucket, and chainsaw scabbard, ammo can tool box, 4" pvc pipe log chain holders, to name a few. Major addition was a 6 point ROPS/FOPS cage, and like Gordon, convex mirrors, one on each loader mast. Made some wheel spacers, and an easily bolted in bucket extention.

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #12  
-Quick hitch would be highest on my list.
-Larger/additional toolbox
-strobe light that alerts me when I have the parking break set.

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #13  
1) LED lightbar on the rear of the cab (replacing a standard and rather inadequate fender mounted rear work light)
2) Quick Hitch makes easy work of hooking up most implements

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #14  
I bought the 3 point receiver hitch from Titan the first day. In retrospect, I'd got a quick hitch with a receiver tube built into it.
Bolt on hooks and a Clevis for the bucket.
Working on chain/strap/tools storage ideas now.
Next after that will prob be ROPS mounted lights.

PS. I like the convex mirrors idea on the loader arms. Going to look into that one too.

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #15  
A saw box is handy. A must have for me. There are lots of them on here. This is mine.

SawBox5.JPG

SawBox7.JPG

Tractor1.JPG

gg

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #16  
Most Used Additions
#1 Mechanical Thumb for BH
#2 Chain Hook on FEL Bucket and Front Splitter Setup
#3 Chain Saw and Chain Box
#4 Bolt on Bucket Forks

Least Used Additions
- Racket Rake - Too many rocks here
- New Snow blower - no snow this year!

Attachments

• 100_0462.jpg
    100_0462.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 850
  • Saw mount 3.JPG
    Saw mount 3.JPG
    506.1 KB · Views: 763
  • Kubota Thumb.JPG
    Kubota Thumb.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 642
   / Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor
I've added extra lights (2 front up high, one rear as there were none rear from the factory), chain hooks on the bucket, and chainsaw scabbard, ammo can tool box, 4" pvc pipe log chain holders, to name a few. Major addition was a 6 point ROPS/FOPS cage, and like Gordon, convex mirrors, one on each loader mast. Made some wheel spacers, and an easily bolted in bucket extention.

I want to develop something to hold a chainsaw. I have lost too many items (chains, tools, etc) by carrying them in the bucket, seeing something to push, and waalaa I lose what was in the bucket.

Do you have pictures of your log chain holder?

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #18  
Hehehe.... I'm almost as bad as xfaxman when it comes to pictures, I just don't have the cool equipment he does!

Chain tubes, first time around, were quick and basic, clamped on the 3x3" loader mounts brackets.

Once my full ROPS/FOPS cage was built, and mounts needed to be mounted there, I made new mounting brackets to fit the 2x2" tube.

Here's a picture of the mirrors on one side. Less than perfect placement for best sight, but protected for when I'm in the woods, no arm hanging out.

)

Edit: Here is a long thread on how to store chain... that's where I stole my idea from.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...-you-store-you.html?highlight=How+store+chain

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #19  
I agree with Gordon .... I added mirrors to both tractors.
I run the side of the road to get to the fields and keeping an eye on traffic coming from the rear is a "good thing".

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #20  
Good additions guys.

As others have mentioned, bucket hooks and 2" recenter on the bucket. Also for me converting stabilizers from turnbuckles to sliding stabilizers.

I'm expecting my recent conversion to SSQA to pay off for me but I don't know if you would call it minor.

Another upgrade was fairly big was a home made cab