Made my first $100 using the tractor..wooohooo!!!

/ Made my first $100 using the tractor..wooohooo!!! #11  
You'd be waiting on that first check if you lived around me. The biggest snow fall we've had is maybe 2" and never got more than 4" before it's melted. I know a couple people with big new expensive 4x4s with plows crying as their plans on earning enough to make the payments throughout the summer isn't going as planned.

/ Made my first $100 using the tractor..wooohooo!!! #12  
I cleaned up a lot of brush for $600, which nearly paid for the grapple. I moved a few rocks around for a neighbor. He gave my $100. I pulled out a stuck truck for another neighbor. Even though I told him he didn't owe me anything he gave me $100.

Last edited:
   / Made my first $100 using the tractor..wooohooo!!! #13  
I can't get myself to cash this check, made out to my newly formed S corp!!! :D It was a simple job, just plow the driveway of a home. Her driveway is rather long and I also did the sidewalk around her house. We live in the boonies so her house sits about 300yds from the main road and it's a dirt driveway. The nice lady asked me what I charged, I said I don't know since I've never done this for money! Since her house is about a mile from my house, it took me a while just to get to her house. The home owner and her tenants were super appreciative and I felt like a hero!! It took me about 2.5, including travel time so not a bad payday for Sunday afternoon.

I think that was a very good deal for the home owner,:thumbsup: usual rate here is a buck a minute, but that doesn't include traveling time, and doing her walkway was also a bonus. Sounds like you may have a repeat customer.

/ Made my first $100 using the tractor..wooohooo!!! #14  
If your bank has a mobile app that lets you deposit by taking a picture of the check you can keep the check for ever.