Somewhat On-Topic - Vehicle (Tractor) Maintenance Apps

/ Somewhat On-Topic - Vehicle (Tractor) Maintenance Apps #21  
need a bigger garage, obviously...
30'x40' is okay, I was writing near the door, lol, lots of the spaces filled with junk.
IMG_0872.JPG

/ Somewhat On-Topic - Vehicle (Tractor) Maintenance Apps
Just to close the loop on this old-ish subject...

I found autosist (AUTOsist - Best app to track vehicle maintenance, fuel, and other records – Managing your vehicle records just got easier). It has a web portal for entry and syncs with the phone app. It'll track mileage, maintenance records (with receipts), items you'd keep in your glovebox (pics of title, insurance, etc), notes, and reminders (mileage and/or time based). If you track your mileage, it then "automatically" knows when maintenance items are due. You can also just occasionally update the mileage or hourage, so it knows when things are due. All maintenance can have a receipt (photo or pdf) added. It isn't perfect, but they're improving and listen to suggestions (and respond!). Its free with a small enough number of vehicles. One-time price for a larger number, and a yearly price for even more vehicles. Not the biggest fan of the subscription model, but for $20/year I can have unlimited vehicles.. I put everything in there.........ATVs (2), vehicles (4), tractor, log splitter, lawn mower, generator, leaf blower, and even the new camper.