Anybody afraid?

/ Anybody afraid? #14  
It's kind of hard to rack hours up on a ZTR, i've been mowing 4 acres for two years, twice a week & only have 80 hours on it, now if you're doing it for a living, that's a different story.

Ronnie

/ Anybody afraid? #15  
A have 800 hours on my ZTR, but I mow a lot with it. I'm not a commercial guy, but I do mow a few yards for pay.

/ Anybody afraid? #16  
Not enough info. There's probably a dozen different 60" lazer z models. Which series, efi or not, etc.

/ Anybody afraid? #17  
Not enough info. There's probably a dozen different 60" lazer z models. Which series, efi or not, etc.

That is true. The difference between the economy Z mower and the top of the line is a good bit. All are pretty good, but there is a difference.

/ Anybody afraid? #18  
I have about 700 hours on my Xmark ZTR with a 60 inch deck. It is a great mower and only one issue with the motor in 11 years at the 8 year mark. Easy to fix but it could have been tough I understand. The part was sitting on the top and did not fall into the cylinders. I forget what it was now as it was almost four years ago now.

/ Anybody afraid? #19  
It's kind of hard to rack hours up on a ZTR, i've been mowing 4 acres for two years, twice a week & only have 80 hours on it, now if you're doing it for a living, that's a different story.

Ronnie

That's a quick moving mower! 40 hours per year is less than an hour a week and doing it twice a week means mowing 4 acres in around 20-25 minutes.

/ Anybody afraid? #20  
That's a quick moving mower! 40 hours per year is less than an hour a week and doing it twice a week means mowing 4 acres in around 20-25 minutes.

HUH, wonder if my hour meter is off, seriously. Normally about 1 1/2 hr per cut.

Ronnie