Hydaulic manifold and diverter

/ Hydaulic manifold and diverter #1  

SolidGround

Tractor
Massey Fergusson 65
I have a Massey Ferguson 65. It has a hydraulic manifold with two control levers and no visible diverter. I think the previous owner may have snapped off the diverter lever. When I go to use the three point hitch arms, I need to shift the planetary and gear selector to neutral, both to neutral in order to operate the three point hitch!! Also, I operate it with the control lever on the hydraulic manifold, not the normal operational lever for these arms. I need to select raise or lower with that lever, but no action occurs until I use one of the control levers on the hydraulic manifold. This presents a problem, because as you know, many implements require you to be able to raise and lower the 3pnt arms while driving, which I cannot do right now. The last thing is... The previous owner ONLY used this tractor for snow plowing, which he used the hydraulic manifold for, obviously, the second lever on this manifold read used to raise and lower the plow blade. So, all of this leads me to believe that there is a diverter on this device, but the lever for it snapped off at some point. It must be stuck in the on position...I probably want it off for normal 3pt operation.... Lifting and lowering while driving. Can anyone shed light on my suspicions?