Loader DK551 loader controls

/ DK551 loader controls #1  

4x4home

I have looked at previous threads on this control issue, but didn't spot the solution. In the middle of snow plowing, I lost control of the loader. The joystick became loose and floppy. I unscrewed the cable housing at the stick end, but couldn't pull it free, so I think the cable is still intact. 2 of the balls on the stick end line up with the cables, but I don't know what the 3rd ball does. It is just loose and moves freely. Does that indicate a problem, or is it just meant to be a pivot point for the stick? My snow blade is stuck on the ground at a bad angle, so that I don't know if I can even detach it to move the tractor. Please help.

/ DK551 loader controls #2  
I had a similar problem this winter with my TYM, ended up I broke the cable that curls the bucket. My dealer told me a trick, reverse the hydraulic lines to the loader. Two hoses control the arms and the other two the bucket. If you can move one of the two functions raise the arms or curl the bucket swap them around and the other function should work if you follow my drift. That should get you back to the barn....

On my joystick the stationary ball was the pivot point for the control and the other two operated the valves for the loader. When mine broke the only one that was loose was on the broken cable.