A Different Use of A Tractor

/ A Different Use of A Tractor #1  

msb1766

Platinum Member
Tractor
SC2450 Cub Cadet/Yanmar
RUTLAND, Vt. (AP) Police have arrested a 30-year-old Vermont man who they say attempted to rob a credit union branch痴 night deposit box by slamming into it with a tractor.

The Rutland Herald reports Chase Siliski will be arraigned in Rutland criminal court in May on charges of felony grand larceny, felony attempted grand larceny and a misdemeanor count of unlawful mischief.

Police say Fair Haven Rescue Squad members observed Siliski repeatedly ramming the night deposit box of the Green Mountain Credit Union痴 Cold River Road branch in November.

The Proctor man allegedly fled the scene in the tractor and ran into the woods near the Adele Stanley apartment complex in Rutland. He was apprehended on April 10.

Siliski could not be reached for comment.

/ A Different Use of A Tractor #2  
Us Vermonters may not be smart but we work hard at what we do and always try to get ahead money wise :laughing:

/ A Different Use of A Tractor #3  
If I am reading this right it happened in November and they apprehended him in April. I need to get a tractor that quiet. Mine can be heard for miles.

Al

/ A Different Use of A Tractor #4  
I'm assuming (as details are limited) that the 'alleged' operator was using the FEL with a bucket to do the ramming. Wrong tool for the job as we know that the FEL is designed for lifting, not digging (or ramming... although I'd have to consult my Owners Manual regarding 'ramming'. Hang on... Nope! Ramming is discouraged.).

If only this bloke had asked us on TBN for advice, this situation could have been avoided.

/ A Different Use of A Tractor #5  
I'm assuming (as details are limited) that the 'alleged' operator was using the FEL with a bucket to do the ramming. Wrong tool for the job as we know that the FEL is designed for lifting, not digging (or ramming... although I'd have to consult my Owners Manual regarding 'ramming'. Hang on... Nope! Ramming is discouraged.).

If only this bloke had asked us on TBN for advice, this situation could have been avoided.

What would the correct attachment be? Tree shear?

/ A Different Use of A Tractor #6  
Must not have bought enough tractor the first time.:)

/ A Different Use of A Tractor #7  
A clear case of inadequate equipment ��

/ A Different Use of A Tractor #8  
He should have had a hay spear on that loader.

/ A Different Use of A Tractor #9  
Backhoe would have been more effective and loaded it on a getaway truck. If he had only ask for ideas! :loser:

/ A Different Use of A Tractor #10  
Us Vermonters may not be smart but we work hard at what we do and always try to get ahead money wise :laughing:

Good Afternoon Gordon,
Some of us think we R smart ! :thumbsup: