How many hours you put on your compact each year?

/ How many hours you put on your compact each year? #1  

_RaT_

Tractor
Kioti 3510-SE HST
In the JD section we started a discussion about the number of hours that folks are putting on their tractors each year. In talking to my dealer(s), they think it's typically 200 hours or less on the average. How about you? Where do you stand on the hr/year statistic. I'm at 200 hours and a month plus to go before its a year old. I have plenty of mowing to do and estimate another 35 or more hours before it's a year old. So, I'd say I'm at about 235 hours. How about you? Anyone exceed 600 hours/year with their compact? Rat...

/ How many hours you put on your compact each year? #2  
65 hours in 9 months.......wet winter/spring though
When I bought my first tractor, the dealer said that my kids would inherit it before it wore out because for what I needed/used it for, would only put 50-60 hors a year on it. He was right /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ How many hours you put on your compact each year? #3  
100 hours per year average.

/ How many hours you put on your compact each year? #4  
beteen 150-180

/ How many hours you put on your compact each year? #5  
i guess i have averaged about 75 hours per year, but this summer i plan to use it more being i am REEEE--TIRED NOW /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif will get a chance to play more and do things i never had time for. life is grand. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ How many hours you put on your compact each year? #6  
Bought my L3010 in 2000 and only have 147 hours. Guess I am spending too many hours at the other (paying) job.

/ How many hours you put on your compact each year? #7  
230 hours since November, so I might come close. This has been the best winter ever.

/ How many hours you put on your compact each year? #8  
16 years, 800 hours = 50hrs/year
No mowing, just FEL work, snow removal, tree clearing since Hurricane last year. I hope all of our bad weather is behind us.
Mar 2003 flood of the century
Sept 2003 Hurricane Juan (lost over 400-500 trees on my property)
Mar 2004 Snowstorm of the last 5 decades (35" at once)
That one was about all my little Kubota could handle.

Steve
Nova Scotia

/ How many hours you put on your compact each year? #9  
I have an additional twist on this question. How many hours a year did you THINK you would put on it? Was that more or less than you have?

In trying to justify the purchase to my wife I was only thinking I would use it about 50 to 75 hours a year. 200 would go a long way towards my cause. Keep that dollar per hour down /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Mike

/ How many hours you put on your compact each year? #10  
Have 300 hours in five years, but this year we will be putting in a very large garden. Best estimate is two to three hundred this year.