Dirt Moving Want advice

/ Want advice #1  

lilyperch

Bronze Member
Tractor
2016 Kioti NX4510 HST Cab Backhoe
Usual question. Need to get new/ used tractor I am a sawyer, so minimally need 2500lb fel lift. Also want to excavate old garage site for new garage shop 56x32. Also want to build a dam for a ravine pond 16 foot high 3 & 4-1 slope 120 ft long. Very good clay/loam soil nearby 150 ft. Need to clear several large trees and numerous small mid size. Want to use back hoe for stump removal and be able to lift the roof trusses to top plate 10-12 ft high. Bottom chord will rest on top plate or headers. Need to clear fun paths through heavy tree and underbrush growth for 4 wheeler, horses etc.
I noticed many sawyers here. Member Underdog moving very large tree with LS4041R. One the tractors I am looking at.
This is one of several tractors I am looking at. Mahindra another top contender.
Don,t want to oversize hp or get too little. 4wd a must my property very hilly 30 degree slopes and will use tractor to lessen these.
Yes certain implements will be needed.
After this 2 yr plan tractor for normal farm duty.
I know hydro shift may not be the best choice but it is the only kind my wife can drive unless I replace cluthes and tranny..lol
What LS or Mahindra tractor models will work. With the aggressive marketing they are doing I can get good deals and packages.

Thank you.
69 Allis 190xt wont do it.

Last edited: