Loader Loader and brush hog at same time?

/ Loader and brush hog at same time? #42  
I wouldn't worry about either wear scenario. A bouncing bucket puts more wear on my nerves than anything else.

/ Loader and brush hog at same time? #43  
I wouldn't worry about either wear scenario. A bouncing bucket puts more wear on my nerves than anything else.

Just how fast are you going?

/ Loader and brush hog at same time? #45  

Always floored! Seriously though, driving across furrows will bounce a loader around at any speed. And there is not a smooth square inch on my whole property. ;-)

/ Loader and brush hog at same time? #46  
I've never taken the FEL off on any of my 3 tractors. Took the bucket off once. On a JD, and on Kubota with their quick disconnect design, bucket removal is easy IF you have a place to get it level for remounting.

I often use the bucket to push trees and limbs out of the way or sometimes use the bucket to "grade" ahead or as a stump catcher.

Ralph

/ Loader and brush hog at same time? #47  
Out in an open field i will mow between 7-10mph depending on the conditions. Anything much over 5 mph gives a very bouncy loader thus the reason i take the 4-5 minutes to remove it. At these speeds i have generally have to set the rear of the deck lower than the front if its very tall over a couple feet to get a clean cut that doesnt leave a terrible mess. This method uses more power but gets the job done faster gotta give the turbo a workout once in a while.

/ Loader and brush hog at same time? #48  
I just hogged an area yesterday. Took a little over 5 hours. Had been over a year and it was rough going. Left the FEL on and it came in handy pushing hedges, briars, saplings, and small pines down prior to hogging them up. Once I get the property in decent shape I may take the bucket off. I don't mow that fast because the pasture is too rough. My Brown 472 cuts better at 4 to 5 MPH. Anything faster and quality of cut suffers. Right now I'm mowing slower trying to reclaim the pasture.