Oil & Fuel Fluid Film

/ Fluid Film #51  
Yes, it does. I try to remove with steel wool and solvents and then wax with paste wax. It could screw up a nice board.

Secondly, I think FF could interfere with a spray paint job. It's common knowledge that spray silicone can screw up a paint job so I'll guess there is some risk with FF. Anyone know?

I use FF on my tractor, snowblower and other parts and pieces that go outside. For my table saw, cast iron wood lathe bed, jointer bed and band saw table I use Boeshield T9. It stops/prevents rust, dries on the surface quickly and doesn't get picked up by wood. I usually buff it with a towel after spraying and letting it dry. Boeshield T-9(R) | Corrosion Protection and Waterproof Lubrication It was originally designed for the aerospace industry - boeshield/Boeing.

/ Fluid Film #52  
Well I bought a 2 gallon kit from Kellsport - used google to find a 10% discount. They no longer offer a TBN discount.

/ Fluid Film #53  
I use FF on my tractor, snowblower and other parts and pieces that go outside. For my table saw, cast iron wood lathe bed, jointer bed and band saw table I use Boeshield T9. It stops/prevents rust, dries on the surface quickly and doesn't get picked up by wood. I usually buff it with a towel after spraying and letting it dry. Boeshield T-9(R) | Corrosion Protection and Waterproof Lubrication It was originally designed for the aerospace industry - boeshield/Boeing.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll try Rust Free and T9 on a couple of tools.

/ Fluid Film #54  
Well I bought a 2 gallon kit from Kellsport - used google to find a 10% discount. They no longer offer a TBN discount.

Just a note - the Pro gun I bought with it just hooks up fine to a standard female quick coupler from Harbor freight.

And I ordered it late on the 20th had it on my door about noon on the 22nd, free shipping.