Loader New Holland T 4.75 Is there a separate fluid reservoir for the 655TL loader?

/ New Holland T 4.75 Is there a separate fluid reservoir for the 655TL loader? #1  

seankerns

Tractor
New Holland T4.75 Tier 4A
Hi,

Owned this tractor a little less than a year. It came with a 655TL front end loader. I have been through the manual front to back, but can't find in the manual whether the FEL uses the same reservoir/fluid as the transmission, which has a dipstick and filler cap in back near the top link for the hydraulic lift.
Is it just the one fluid, same reservoir, or is there somewhere else I should be checking the fluid?

There is a small plastic reservoir up on the passenger side firewall which has a "Use Mineral Oil Only", and I can't find in the manual what that is for. Looks kind of like a brake or clutch fluid reservoir, but not sure. I have the hydraulic forward/reverse shuttle on this tractor, if that makes a difference.

Anybody?

If all else fails, I can call the dealer I bought it from, but I hate looking like a doofus if I don't have to.

Thanks,

Sean

/ New Holland T 4.75 Is there a separate fluid reservoir for the 655TL loader? #2  
Same fluid, same reservoir.

/ New Holland T 4.75 Is there a separate fluid reservoir for the 655TL loader? #3  
The "Use Mineral Oil Only" reservoir should be your brake fluid. Do NOT put automotive type brake fluid in it.