SHOCK! My tractors are teenagers!

/ SHOCK! My tractors are teenagers! #1  

Henro

Tractor
Kubota B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini EX
Time flies by...especially when there are no birthday parties each year...

I just realized today that my tractors are both teenagers! The older one is 14 years old and the younger one is 13 years old. I'm at a loss for words 😱

Hope they appreciate my taking the time to have a celebratory beer, after sweating in the sun all afternoon!

I am the original owner of both so I feel a special attachment. I suppose some of you may be the original owners of tractors closer to the ages of my natural daughters, who are in their early forties 😱

Life is good!

/ SHOCK! My tractors are teenagers! #2  
My dad is the second owner of his 1974 MF 135, he bought it from the original owner's widow in 1975. Has about 2300 hours on it... solid tractor.

/ SHOCK! My tractors are teenagers! #3  
My 8N was five years older than me, it was eligible for medicare the year I sold it.:D

/ SHOCK! My tractors are teenagers! #4  
Is this a variation on the saying, "I keep getting older and they stay the same"?

/ SHOCK! My tractors are teenagers! #6  
Heck, my oldest tractor is a septuagenarian! Durn thing voted for JFK! :D

/ SHOCK! My tractors are teenagers! #7  
Mine is a bit over 5 years old now... I know that because I have not had a payment for the past 3 or so months. Time really does fly

/ SHOCK! My tractors are teenagers! #8  
My main tractor until just a year or so ago is an International 564 from 1972, still going well. Our first tractor was a $50 "take away that scrap metal" Fordson kerosene tractor that must be 1940's at the latest, complete with large steel spikes on the rear wheels. Towed and pulled a lot of things with that old girl, she lives at the museum now and sadly has had a few parts like the magneto and leads stolen. Don't think I would do as well on the crank handle now as I did 30 years ago.
Current Kioti FX751 is a 2008 so still in single digits, very modern and comfortable when I think back to the Fordson!

/ SHOCK! My tractors are teenagers! #9  
My Ford 1900 is from 1980 so yes. 35 years now. It's still a baby though with only 1300 hrs on it.

Steve

/ SHOCK! My tractors are teenagers! #10  
My 8N was five years older than me, it was eligible for medicare the year I sold it.:D

Should have signed it up for an "N" plan. (inside health insurance joke):laughing: