Smart phone apps for farm operations

/ Smart phone apps for farm operations #1  
   / Smart phone apps for farm operations #2  
Straight line apps are pretty cool, definitely signaled the end life of the old stand by light bars (that where more expensive than they should have been).

/ Smart phone apps for farm operations #3  
There are also remote PH and other soil condition sensors on the market...one example below...google for more...

Wimoto Technologies

/ Smart phone apps for farm operations #4  
I just bought a Flir/One thermal imaging camera that's an add-on piece to my Android smartphone. It uses an optical AND a infrared camera to combine images into things you can recognize. $250. First thing I spptted was my surge protector overheating behind the plastic cover. The new one does not have this problem. It shows my arthritis, my dogs cold nose, water lines behind the drywall and wild thangs out in the field at night. Works same as the optical camera: stills video, gallery entries.

/ Smart phone apps for farm operations #5  
I just bought a Flir/One thermal imaging camera that's an add-on piece to my Android smartphone. It uses an optical AND a infrared camera to combine images into things you can recognize. $250. First thing I spptted was my surge protector overheating behind the plastic cover. The new one does not have this problem. It shows my arthritis, my dogs cold nose, water lines behind the drywall and wild thangs out in the field at night. Works same as the optical camera: stills video, gallery entries.
Well c'mon - it's only a rumor without some pics!
Show us your dog's cold nose :)
And do you have a link to the camera?

/ Smart phone apps for farm operations #7  
Well c'mon - it's only a rumor without some pics!
Show us your dog's cold nose :)
And do you have a link to the camera?

First is my surge protector that's overloaded. Have a new one now that's not hot inside. Second is a dog at my vet's office with leg pain (arthritis) its the white spot on his hock. The owner's neck was also white and she gasped when I asked if her neck hurt. It did.

Last is my dog Sam with a very cold nose. (Old age trait).

Attachments

• flir_20160718T213508.jpg
    flir_20160718T213508.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 92
  • flir_20160726T112055.jpg
    flir_20160726T112055.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 99
  • flir_20160713T155647.jpg
    flir_20160713T155647.jpg
    562 KB · Views: 107
   / Smart phone apps for farm operations #8  
I wish I had the money knocking around to get one of those. I have used a few at work and they're insanely helpful for diagnosing problems and impressing your buddies.