Tractor weights compared to weight in specs

/ Tractor weights compared to weight in specs
Went out all day looking at trailers. Fell in love with a new 10k sure-trac. Awesome trailer. Has the tube rail around it and is a 20 footer. I am very limited with my Toyota Tundra as I have a tow capacity of only 6900 but figure I am not using it very often and I will not have this truck the rest of my life. Trailer will be around long after truck is gone. Empire Farm Days is this week so I will be checking them out there also.

Borrowed the neighbors trailer today to see how my truck liked it. Truck is a 2005 Toyota with a tow rating of 6900 pounds. Trailer was an 18 foot tilt all steel. I would estimate it right at 2k. Now shipping weight on my tractor is 32-3300. Loader is 1000. 800 in the tires. Had my 6' box blade on that I will estimate at 300. Trailer has a gvw of 7k. As you can see I was overloaded on the truck and trailer. I did not have my equalizer bars on. Truck and trailer felt great. I only went 45mph and only about 3 miles for a test. I am now really wondering what this tractor really weights. I see a comparable John Deere is 1000 less. Could Mahindra be stating weights way to high? This week when I can get my neighbor to haul me to a scale. I will attempt to find out how close we are. Trailer I am probably going to purchase is a 10k 20' between the wheels. This way if I get a larger truck I will be all set for the future. Trailer weight is about 600 more than the neighbors. Will post back when I know more.

/ Tractor weights compared to weight in specs #13  
So are you looking at the 10k car hauler 20' model? I would compare this to the equipment trailer model that is 350 lbs. heavier.

Also I have found that most tilt bed trailers are at least 500 lbs. heavier than non tilt equipment trailers. At least the BigTex and PJ trailers tilt models compared to their non tilt flat beds.

I am looking at the equipment trailer. Weighs about 28-2900 if I recall.