Options for backhoe attachment on Massey Ferguson 1240 tractor

/ Options for backhoe attachment on Massey Ferguson 1240 tractor #1  

JulianKo

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1240
What options do I have for a backhoe attachment on a MF 1240 tractor?
I know the stock one was MF 1217, but they are kind of rare to find. If anyone has one close to BC, Canada, let me know..

I've read that the stock one (MF 1217) has a frame and that this the preferred option for the tractor, but can anyone tell me if a Kelley B10A will work with my tractor? There is one Kelley B10A for sale right now on craigslist...

/ Options for backhoe attachment on Massey Ferguson 1240 tractor #2  
I see Kubots hoes on craigslist all the time, modern CUT Massey's: Never. And boy they aint giving the away either. I have the bigger brother CB 20 for my 1736 and I like it. Back in 2012 /13 they said they could hardly move them. In 2014 when I got mine I literally had to wait 6 weeks and have them build one and ship it from Korea. It is nice having a rig that is dedicated to the machine. It's on or off in 10 minutes if it's sitting on flat ground. Then woe be you trying to line things up. Whatever you do get one that has a dedicated sub frame so you can switch implements fairly easily.
FYI Massey in 2013 had an equine program that applied up to 28% discount on tractors and implements costing over $5,000. I'm not sure if they are still doing it for horse owners or are back to small farm operations these days but if you qualify that big discount knocks the price down to around what you would pay for a used one in Craigs List. It's worth a thought anyways.

/ Options for backhoe attachment on Massey Ferguson 1240 tractor
I found one old MF 1217 on the east coast and bought it... Haven't received it yet, but I am already starting to worry about how am I gonna mount it. I bought the manual, but would be nice to see a video if anyone has...

Any words of advise with these hoes?

The other thing is that the bucket on the MF 1217 is missing all but one teeth. Where can I find those? If I cannot find the stock ones, can I replace all with some generic type? If not - what are the risks of using it without teeth.

And finally - when looking for other buckets and attachments for this hoe, what parameters should I be looking for to make sure they fit?

/ Options for backhoe attachment on Massey Ferguson 1240 tractor
I am also trying to find what is the lift capacity on the MF 1217 backhoe and I can't. In general is the lifting capacity of a hoe more or less than the lifting capacity of the 3-point links? I am trying to figure out what landscaping rocks to purchase. The 3-point links have a lift capacity of 1.3 tons according to the manual... Would the hoe be able to lift 1 ton at the bucket?