Nitrile Gloves - $4.88/box (this weekend only)

/ Nitrile Gloves - $4.88/box (this weekend only) #1  

Pipanski

Tractor
Kubota BX2660
Hey everybody, I thought I'd pass this along because gloves are getting more and more expensive at Harbor Freight which is where I've purchased all my gloves in the past, and I assume most of you work on your own tractor or other greasy vehicles/hobbies. Glovenation.com is having a Labor Day Sale from now until Wednesday, September 7th at 3am. Using the code LABOR17, you can get 17% off a case of gloves (10 boxes of 100 gloves). I got this kind (search for "Pacific PF Nitrile (#2099) Free Shipping" since I can't post links) as they are very similar to the 5mil blue gloves that Harbor Freight sells.

After tax and with free shipping it came out to $4.88/box of 100.

Also, this company is the cheapest I've found these gloves for anywhere, and they usually have sales around the holidays. I believe they offered 10% off on the 4th of July weekend.

Just a heads up. Hope it's the right section to post this.

/ Nitrile Gloves - $4.88/box (this weekend only) #2  
Thanks for the heads-up, Pipanski

/ Nitrile Gloves - $4.88/box (this weekend only) #3  
I grew so tired of the 5ml gloves tearing I found a better substitute. Most of the heavier gloves come in a 50 box at higher prices than the cheap 5ml gloves in the 100 pack. I found some heavy, black, textured, Nitrile Gloves at Walmart in a 12 glove pack for $1.88 in the automotive section. This comes to about $7.83 for 50. I have yet to tear one under normal use but ripped a couple if I got them pinched between metal parts. I can take them off inside out and let them dry then blow in them to invert and reuse.

These are Workin Gloves by Clean Ones Corporation.