What a nightmare, please read.

/ What a nightmare, please read. #11  
Sometimes posters join TBN just to get their pound of flesh from a business dispute. Most of those threads get moved out very fast, as its a one-sided dealer dispute that can (and has) landed people in legal hot water.

Do you know of a case where a TBN user has been accused of liable statements or something similar? Crazy.

/ What a nightmare, please read. #12  
Does your state have a lemon law for tractors?

/ What a nightmare, please read.
   / What a nightmare, please read. #15  
I don't know if it was specifically liable statements, but they were something similar.
Talking about an issue involving 1st. amendment rights?

/ What a nightmare, please read. #16  
He has an issue with his tractor, why all this other banter?

I would think that once these initial issues are resolved you will have many years of good service. Lots of Mahindra owners out there that like their machines. Not an owner of one myself, but they are poular. You'll need to say after the dealer it sounds like.

/ What a nightmare, please read. #17  
Not sure, I'll look into it. Thanks.

It would be great if you can get out of that machine or at least get a loaner to use. Several months wait is way to long for you to be out of the tractor. While this is the first hydrostatic failure I have heard of (or can remember)_in several years it can happen. Hope it works out for you and are reimbursed for your losses.

/ What a nightmare, please read. #18  
Talking about an issue involving 1st. amendment rights?

We have the right to free speech. We don't have the right to impugn someone's character.

Example:
Joe joins TBN and his first ever post is "Bob's tractor dealership sold me a piece of $%^# tractor and won't fix it under warranty."

Then a bunch of TBN members pile on Bob's tractor dealership. Bob is a snake! Pitchforks and torches!!!! We'll never buy anything from Bob, that piece of #$%^!!!

Then Bob the tractor dealer joins TBN and says... "Hi. This is Bob from Bob's tractor. Here's all of Joe's paperwork and photos of the bent parts and bark from the tree he straddled while lifting a boulder 10X the spec'd capacity of the loader."

Then Bob's lawyer sends Joe a big can of lawsuit.

Then Joe sends the TBN mods a note asking that all of his posts be removed...

Then TBN members cry censorship and ask what happened to Joe's thread about Bob the $%^&!!!???

The mods shake their heads. :confused3:

Now, getting back to the original topic of this thread.... I hope he gets his parts and satisfaction on the tractor. Sounds like the dealer is trying best he can.

/ What a nightmare, please read. #19  
I'm not sure why I would want to hear about someone's "please read" troubles. Crap happens, and it's often a $3 rubber part that causes the issue.

Get on with it, no one is shooting at you.

/ What a nightmare, please read. #20  
I would work with the dealer for a loaner tractor. Your trying to make a living and there is probably a 3400 hour tractor setting on the lot. If you were given use of it for a month little would be lost. Personally I like my Kubota. Hope you get the needed parts.