Senior Moment

/ Senior Moment #1  

SJay

Gold Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT225 Tractor, John Deere 4x2 Gator, Husqvarna Zero Turn, John Deere Buck 650 ATV
Got outside this morning and turned around to go back into the house to retrieve my morning Big Gulp of Diet Coke. Got all the way in the house and gave my wife a funny look:confused2: - she said what is wrong "I Told her I came back into the house to get my pop - it was in my left hand the whole time"

Wow - only 54 and can't wait to see what I forget to do at 74:laughing::D

/ Senior Moment #2  
Got outside this morning and turned around to go back into the house to retrieve my morning Big Gulp of Diet Coke. Got all the way in the house and gave my wife a funny look:confused2: - she said what is wrong "I Told her I came back into the house to get my pop - it was in my left hand the whole time"

Wow - only 54 and can't wait to see what I forget to do at 74:laughing::D

Next year you can hide your own Easter eggs. I don't get better.

/ Senior Moment #3  
Aaah yes, I sure have those senior moments at times, and being 76 now, I can tell you it's only going to get worse.

/ Senior Moment #4  
The other day I asked someone if they'd seen my glasses.... I was wearing them. Not on top of my head, either. Right on my nose where they're supposed to be.... ohhhh..... :cool2:

/ Senior Moment #5  
Some time ago, I was talking to my wife on the cell phone while she was on a business trip. All of a sudden she she cried out, " Oh my gosh!" "What is wrong?, I asked. " I can't find my cell phone, it's not in my purse!!!!" I had to very gently, with great self control and no laughter, help her to logically understand how she was communicating with me. ………… This incident has never been mentioned since. :roll eyes: W. Jones

/ Senior Moment #6  
I looked for about a half hour for the key to sea can. I noticed my jaw was getting kinda sore. The key was klenched between my teeth.

/ Senior Moment #7  
Subscribed... this thread ought to be a good one! :duh:

/ Senior Moment #8  
After 80 it gets worse. I many times sense a need to go get something, I get there and then wonder why I am there. I now have 3-4 of everything instead of 2 because I cannot remember where I used or put it last. Getting old is expensive.

Ron

/ Senior Moment #9  
Some time ago, I was talking to my wife on the cell phone while she was on a business trip. All of a sudden she she cried out, " Oh my gosh!" "What is wrong?, I asked. " I can't find my cell phone, it's not in my purse!!!!" I had to very gently, with great self control and no laughter, help her to logically understand how she was communicating with me. ………… This incident has never been mentioned since. :roll eyes: W. Jones

Now THAT is a good one!😜

/ Senior Moment #10  
Two weeks ago I opened our back storm door, it caught my shoe, stopping it from opening all the way. I stepped forward and caught the thin edge of the door square in my chest. It knocked me backwards down the 4 steps to the back door!

Later that night at work, I again walked straight into the edge of a restroom door that I only partially opened and it caught me in the exact same place.

At home again that night, I was moving through the house with the lights off so I wouldn't wake up my wife. Guess what? I walked into the edge of the bathroom door and got floored into the hallway.

As I sat there on the floor, contemplating death as surely this was a sign, I took the time to reflect on my life. Then I went and had an oatmeal cream pie with a glass of milk and all was well. :licking:

However, after two weeks now, it still feels like I may have cracked a rib. Its finally getting easier to breath deep breaths and I can start doing dips again.