Mowing Kubota L3800 overheating only when mowing

/ Kubota L3800 overheating only when mowing #11  
I have a backpack leaf blower and use it on the L3800 after mowing, the dust is super fine like powder, the radiator cleans up good. I try to cherry pick mowing days when dust is low, but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way. Try keeping your pasture mowing to before 1000. Wet grass on mower is easy to deal with compared to powder fine dust in everything. Check you air filters too. Nothing will reduce engine life more than dirt getting into engine. HS

/ Kubota L3800 overheating only when mowing #12  
Hard to believe the dealership would not suggest you check the screen and radiator! That should have been the first thing they tell you.

/ Kubota L3800 overheating only when mowing #13  
I bought a special air nozzle with a bend in it specifically to hook up to my compressor to blow out the radiator periodically where it could reach properly to the whole thing. As others said, the screen gets the big stuff, but the small stuff can obstruct air flow over time as well.

/ Kubota L3800 overheating only when mowing #14  
I had a similar problem with my old BX. The screen was clean and the radiator was too. However, down at the bottom of the screen there was grass and a bunch of leaves. I ignore them until my dealer told me that they had discovered that, when operating the tractor, that collection of leaves and grass gets pulled up and blocks the screen. It is not something that you can see normally. I cleaned out those leaves and grass before mowing and found that I didn't overheat again. I guess the lazy side of me never thought about the airflow pulling that stuff up onto the screen when running.