Adding remote hydraulics

/ Adding remote hydraulics #1  

budepps3760

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2810
I have a Mahindra 2810 which I greatly enjoy. Should be everything that I need however i would like to add accessories which will make my life easier as I get older. I am thinking about adding remote hydraulics however I know nothing about hydraulics. How easy a job is it to add them and what brand would you recommend?

/ Adding remote hydraulics #2  
My recommendation would be to do a lot of reading prior to starting the project. The concept of "power beyond" needs to be well understood. There is a wealth of information on this board available by doing a simple search on "remote valve" for example. Lot's of good recommendations on brands and hydraulic component suppliers.

/ Adding remote hydraulics #3  
Here is a good start.

Attachments

• RD5000InstS.pdf
    222.9 KB · Views: 292
   / Adding remote hydraulics #4  
1 SPOOL 8 GPM PRINCE MB11B5C1 DA VALVE
600-06-06S | Set of 3/8" Hydraulic Quick Disconnects (Steel)

Adapter fittings for using the Quick Couplers with the valve shown above:
6401-08-06 | #8 SAE/ORB Male x 3/8" NPTF Male

I've used the valve shown above on a couple projects with one being a three spool valve instead of the single spool shown. The 3/8" quick couplers shown above can be mounted directly to the valve using the adapters fittings shown. This eliminates extra hoses between the valve and quick couplers as well as a mounting bracket(s) for the quick couplers.
I mount the valve behind the seat and near the right fender as this is a natural position for me when turning around to view rear attachments. (and top and tilt when multi spool valve is used)

Attachments

• valve-1.jpg
    valve-1.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 336
   / Adding remote hydraulics #5  
I would suggest contacting TBN member Mtnviewranch (Brian). Very knowledgeable and has probably provided kits for your tractor.

/ Adding remote hydraulics #6  
I have walked this path, and it is well worth the efforts. Though I added a loader valve to a system that had "rear remotes", the essence is the same.

If you use the search function using my identity (CalG) and then refine the search to the "hydraulics" sub form, you will be able to read a wealth of information contributed by so many on this forum.

By the way, Thanks to every one, the hydraulic expansion works PERFECTLY .

eta

here let me do that search for you

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2128321

/ Adding remote hydraulics #7  
I would suggest contacting TBN member Mtnviewranch (Brian). Very knowledgeable and has probably provided kits for your tractor.

I would also recommend Brian for a turn key solution.
valves

/ Adding remote hydraulics #8  
I also recommend Brian (MtnViewRanch) at fitritehydraulics.com. You will not find better service before, during, and after the sale anywhere else.