Sawyer Rob - About that Fork/Grapple combination

/ Sawyer Rob - About that Fork/Grapple combination #11  
Excellent, I use it for gathering and moving brush quite often. My help and me cut out quite a bit of brush this last week,

standard.jpg

We moved every bit of the brush and piled it with the forks/grapple...

SR

/ Sawyer Rob - About that Fork/Grapple combination
Well, more than one picture from too far away would've been nice. Perhaps a video of it in action, and maybe even (gasp!) a price?

/ Sawyer Rob - About that Fork/Grapple combination #13  
They have software that reads your mind...they knew you were just going to build one anyway, so....
orig.gif

SR

/ Sawyer Rob - About that Fork/Grapple combination #14  
You guys had to get him started..........

Let's see,,,,,, I'm thinking of a good comeback for Rob,,,,,,,, okay, I've got it. (Cue movie As Good As It Gets.......)

I never have to get off my tractor and adjust my Grapple's grip width. :)

/ Sawyer Rob - About that Fork/Grapple combination #16  
And "I" do?? I didn't know that...

SR

Oh, you have hudraulics that change the fork width?? I didn't know that!!! Very cool! Post some pics.

/ Sawyer Rob - About that Fork/Grapple combination #17  
Oh, you have hudraulics that change the fork width?? I didn't know that!!! Very cool! Post some pics.

There's always a doubter in every crowd!! lol

"IF" THAT feature is important to you, then look no further than ALO,

Power Lift-n-Stack Hydraulic Pallet Forks

It's just not that important to me...

As for powering them, I can easily add a second set of remotes out on my loader forks, ALO offers that"kit" too.

SO, how do you adjust the "width" of YOUR grapple??? Don't tell me you are stuck with only ONE width ?.

SR

/ Sawyer Rob - About that Fork/Grapple combination #18  
There's always a doubter in every crowd!! lol

"IF" THAT feature is important to you, then look no further than ALO,

Power Lift-n-Stack Hydraulic Pallet Forks

It's just not that important to me...

As for powering them, I can easily add a second set of remotes out on my loader forks, ALO offers that"kit" too.

SO, how do you adjust the "width" of YOUR grapple??? Don't tell me you are stuck with only ONE width ?.

SR

Rob,

I take these discussion with you as pure entertainment. I like how you claim something that is obviously not true. Then wait for the unaware doubters to step into the fray. Then quickly detour the original statement with distractions that lures the responder away from the first untruth. I enjoy playing this game with you and consider it just that.

You know what your original claim was that started this particular discussion. And you know what I meant in my original response. Now you have cleverly moved completely off subject and are referring to an attachment that neither you nor I have. The unexperienced reader is now scratching their heads and wondering what the subject is??? Nicely done. :D

/ Sawyer Rob - About that Fork/Grapple combination #19  
WHAT?? You mean you or I couldn't buy that pallet fork set?? It sure looked like it would fit my loader when I saw it at a show. My forks adjust just fine, I don't need hydraulics to do that job for me.

Being adjustable, is just ANOTHER thing, that the dedicated grapple won't do.

I've used both, my combo and a dedicated grapple a lot... I know what they will do, YET there's plenty of guys "here", that have NEVER owned a set of pallet forks with a "properly designed" grapple for those forks. And they are trying to tell me/everyone, that they know all kinds of things that the combo won't do. It's BS, and I'd like to see, the picts. for proof, that it's not...

So far, I've not seen this long list of things that makes the dedicated grapple better, yet I have plenty of picts. showing the dedicated grapple isn't better, 99.99% of the time...

I'm just trying to figure out how you "non believers" got to be such experts of something you don't even own and in most cases, have NO experiences with.

Show me the proof, pictures... If you are right, I have no problem admitting it, but you just saying you're right, doesn't make it so. lol

SR

/ Sawyer Rob - About that Fork/Grapple combination #20  
I use a 36" "Thumb" on my forks, works well but it is too short. I'm thinking of welding an extension to it.

Moves brush good but is messy, (spills a lot of small stuff). If I had a lot of grapple work to do I would buy 2 more forks and work it with 4 forks.

image.jpeg