Nothing to do with tractors

/ Nothing to do with tractors #12  
Congratulations are in order. Now you will really have someone to spoil.

/ Nothing to do with tractors #13  
Congratulations! My father in law said he wishes he could have had grand kids first. From a dad who never had grandparents (they all passed before I was here) cherish every moment you have with them and don't overstep your boundaries. My in-laws think they can raise our kids better than us and that is part of the reason they only see them maybe an hour a month and they live 15 minutes away.

/ Nothing to do with tractors #14  
We went from 0 to 3 grandkids in one year. It's awesome! Congratulations!

/ Nothing to do with tractors #15  
Congrats!

That's a really big deal, I can't wait to be a grandparent myself, seems that would be more fun although I need to have kids first bahahahaha, I'm 25 so I guess I have some time to make plans for grandkids lol. Been waiting on my two older sisters to pop one out but looks like that won't ever happen lol. Anyway a huge congrats to the whole family!

/ Nothing to do with tractors #16  
Grandkids are wonderful family additions. Congrats!

/ Nothing to do with tractors #17  
BIG congrats to family. :cool2:

Turn the page and start new chapter in your life.

/ Nothing to do with tractors #18  
Congratulations on your first grandchild, I remember the excitement of our first and now we have two great grandsons; sure brightens our lives as we grow older.

/ Nothing to do with tractors #19  
Congratulations!

We had my parents over for dinner last night, (early turkey, wife is working a double shift today) and watching the absolute enjoyment on the faces of my mom as our youngest daughter (2.5 yo) drags her around to show her toys, coloring books, etc... And my dad talking to our youngest son (almost 9 yo) about compass directions and how to not get lost in the woods... Was very special to me to see my parents interacting with my kids.

Savor every moment, my parents dont get to see our kids often... Do everything you can to maintain a good relationship with your kids and thier spouses so you get max grandkid time!